Wholesale Terms – The Uncommon Thread

Wholesale Terms

Terms:
Minimum order: 50 skeins over email, £635 (ex VAT) online
Minimum annual order: 600 skeins
Deposit required to commence dyeing: 60%, remaining 40% to be paid prior to order being sent
Card payments incur 3% on the payment cost. Please contact us to be sent a payment link
Prices exclude tax


Turnaround:
Turnaround time is usually around 6 to 8 weeks (we will always give you an estimate of when your order will be completed, this can be found at the bottom of your invoice). When ordering yarn for events please allow as much time as possible (as soon as you book the show is a good rule of thumb), so we can get your order ready in time. Thanks!